People are the most worthy asset of an organization. Only an organization can survive and lead the competitive edge which is capable to develop and skillfully grow its people.
One great move to professionally develop yourself and your people is to enroll into Certification Programs.
Certifications differ from university degree at two areas:
- Certification programs are based on Industry lead best practices i.e. they are focused on what is actually and currently happening in a given industry or functional sector.
- Certification programs are based on Specific Outcomes which are measurable and can be evaluated for results to a significant degree. That is why professionals opting for any certification report a significant improvement in their professional skills after completion of their respective programs.
Certifications are global:
Professional certifications can be found in almost every industry in European Union, Japan, United States, Australia and practically the whole globe. For example there are certifications in Law, construction, auto repair, nursing, accountancy, information technology training, aerobic instructing, social work, engineering, software development, and association management etc.
What is Accreditation?
Accreditation is the process in which certification of competency, authority, or credibility is presented. Organizations that issue credentials or certify third parties against official standards are themselves formally accredited by accreditation bodies (such as http://www.asicuk.com, http://www.ukas.com ); hence they are sometimes known as “accredited certification bodies”. The accreditation process ensures that their certification practices are acceptable, typically meaning that they are competent to test and certify third parties, behave ethically and employ suitable quality assurance.
Why An Internationally Accredited Certification?
- Certifications are generally accepted by employers all over the world. (subject to employers’ preferences)
- Public recognition of professional achievement, which also aids in career advancement.
- Competitive advantage and a discrete distinguish in the professional market.
- Certified Professionals create positive impact on organizational performance.
Our Accreditation Status:
The Professional Training Certification Programs offered by Oaj e Kamal are backed by certifications from GAQM.
The successful candidates in the Training Certification Programs offered by Oaj e Kamal receive certifications from GAQM.
Oaj e Kamal is accredited Training and Testing Centre by GAQM: https://oajekamal.com/our-certification-partner/
To avoid any misrepresentation and providing truthful information to our clients, please be noted that the below mentioned links reflect accreditation hierarchy for our certification partner GAQM and not for Oaj e Kamal.
GAQM is accredited by ASIC for its certifications: http://www.asicuk.com/international-directory/
GAQM is accredited by ASIQUAL as well: http://www.asiqual.com/become-an-asiqual-centre/asiqual-centre-list/val-centres
ASIC is again one of a number of international accrediting bodies listed in the international directory by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) in the USA and is a member of the CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG): http://www.cheainternational.org/intdb/display1.asp?ID=c164
ASIC is also a member of the Quality Standards Steering Group: : https://www.naric.org.uk/naric/Advisory%20Council/Quality%20Standards%20Group.aspx
Please also view: http://gaqm.org:8080/gaqm/elearn/aisaccredidation
We hope the above links satisfy your query with respect to our accreditation status.