This comprehensive training provides practical and practitioner based knowledge to the disciplines and core practices of Learning and Organization Development. This practical program offers the title of CLDP [Certified Learning and Development Professional] to the candidates who demonstrate their understanding of the profession through the successful completion of righteous professional certification examinations.
This program emphasizes on learning and organizational development. A special emphasis is given on “Performance Improvement” and various types of analysis linked with performance improvement processes. CLDP is a learning program that has been specifically designed to provide you with the essential knowledge of learning and organizational development functions that you need to become a professional L&D expert.
Duration: 4 straight days (8 Hours a Day )=32 Contact Hours
Venues: Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi
Timings: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
After the certification program the participants will have learned /understood / be able to practice:
- Learning and development function essentials
- Performance Analysis and Improvement
- Performance Improvement Models and Solutions
- Various types of gaps, root cause and business analysis used in learning and OD
- Process Mapping, Work Flow and Business Process Analysis
- Group dynamics and various learning models
- Training and Instructional Design and Development
- Participants, Trainings, Learning Styles and Adult Learning Principles
- Andragogy, Pedagogy and Why People Learn? Learning motivation behaviors
- Overall Assess, Design, Facilitate, Support and Evaluate Organizational Need
- Create and Conduct Effective Needs Assessments
- To Develop, Design, Customize, Deliver & Conduct Trainings as per Organizational Need
- Training Design Models
- Research Design and Tools
- Training Delivery and Accelerated Learning Techniques
- How individuals learn and learning preferences
- Presentation and Public Speaking Skills with Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Learning Technologies
- Learning Management Systems and Learning Content Management Systems
- Evaluating Learning Impact
- Statistical Theory and Methods
- Research Design and Analysis Methods
- Learning Analytics
- Interpretation and Reporting of Data
- Theories and Types of Evaluations
- Various Evaluation Methods
- Statistical Tools and their Usage
- Managing Learning Programs
- Selection Processes of Learning Technologies Available
- Become an Effective Trainer
- Create Effective Organizational Training Calendar and Manuals
- Effective Transfer of Knowledge
- Develop and conduct effective training modules and sessions
- Learning Organizations and 5 Disciplines of Learning Organization
- Change Management Principles
- Knowledge Management
- Develop an implementation plan for ISO-10015 (optional)
This Certification is designed for:
- Learning and Organization Development Professionals
- Training Specialists, Training supervisors, Training and Development Managers, Trainers
- Management and Strategic Consultants who wants to learn “how to’s” of OD
- Organization and group heads who want to develop their organization or streamline their departments
- HR, T&D Staff, Doctors, Engineers, Entrepreneurs and other Professionals who want to train their team and develop their businesses.
Fee: PKR.50,667 per participant for nominations from organizations and PKR 45,600/- per participant for individuals. The fee includes costs of registration, examination, course material and certificates.
Last Date: Fee should be submitted at least 5 working days earlier before the start of program.
Late Fee: After dead line a late fee of PKR 3,500 along with original amount will be charged.
Payment Mode: All Cheques in Favor of “Oaj e Kamal” or please seek bank details from management office.